About Me

My photo
I am and lover of fashion, music, and hair. I made the decision to go natural in May 2008 (BC November 2008) and I am enjoying everyday of my journey. I hope my readers will be inspired to look within themselves and discover the true beauty that we all have and also just enjoy learning from my life.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Relationships

Ya know every once in a while a sista realizes that she's dealing with stuff way beyond her maturity level.  I have been having that moment ever since school started.  Maybe its because my classes arent really pertaining to my major and not of them really spark and interest in learning inside me.  Orrrrrr it could be that I can't find a job right now that won't make me settle for fast food and extra weight gain (not that I wouldnt mind gaining weight as long as Im proportioned and dont look like an oompa loompa). 

Whatever the case may be I was actually God damned ticked off at my BF yesterday.  That rat got the nerve to say "Bay are you gonna spend monday with me?" and my dumb ass agreed.  So everything was good right I woke up with him monday morning and he went to handle some business so I took the time to finish my wig.  Got back to his place and asked what we were gonna do... his reply "I'm goin on my run and the me and the boys are gonna shoot some hoops"

(Bernie Mac Moment)
America is this your definition of spending the day together.  It wouldnt have been so bad if his little bball tournament didn't turn me being in the house by myself with a dog for HOURS. That's right America ya girl said HOURS.  Smh

N E who we resolved the issue I just had to vent a lil bit sometime you just gotta let it out like my penguins on Happy Feet say ;)

No comments: